This RMA policy is not intended to any product, which has been repaired or altered by anyone other than IBASE or has been subject to misuse, accident or improper installation. An order of single quantity and evaluation unit is returnable within 30 days. However, orders of multiple units are considered production orders and thus not subject to return for credit.
Only IBASE series of single board computers (SBC), CompactPCI motherboards, Embedded SBC, and Digital Signage Players (SA, SE & SI series) have two-year parts and labor warranty from the original invoice date.
- All of the computer systems (except the SBC, CompactPCI, Embedded SBC, and Digital Signage Players (SA, SE & SI series) themselves have the two-year warranty) and peripheral products such as ATX motherboards, hard drives, SSD drives, memory modules, CPUs, video cards, NIC cards, CD-ROMs, power supplies, input devices, etc. have one-year parts and labor warranty from the original invoice date.
- Any products found to be inoperative within the warranty period will, at the option of IBASE, be repaired or replaced. This warranty is not intended to any product which has been repaired or altered by anyone other than IBASE or has been subject to misuse, accident or improper installation.
- Freight should be prepaid on all items that are returned to IBASE.
- Repaired or replaced items that are still in warranty will be returned by ground shipment with freight prepaid by IBASE. Customers may pay extra cost for expedite shipment.
- Except as set forth in writing in the Limited Warranty, IBASE makes no performance representations, warranties, or guarantees, either express or implied, oral or written, with respect to the Products, including without limitation any implied warranty (a) of merchantability, (b) of fitness for a particular purpose, or (c) arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade. IBASE’s Limited Warranty expressly excludes any software or hardware in the Products that is in the public domain or any software or hardware that is installed in the Products at the Purchaser’s request without any license from the proper owner or authority.
- In no event shall IBASE be liable for costs of procurement of substitute goods by anyone or for loss of data, nor will it be liable for indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages arising out of the purchase, use or performance of the Product, and whether or not it has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing allocation of risk is reflected in the price of the Product. IBASE’s liability under this purchase is expressly limited to the purchase price paid by Purchaser and received by IBASE.
CREDIT POLICY TERMS:
- 0-30 calendar days from the invoice date – cross-shipment is available. No restocking fee.
- 31-45 calendar days from the invoice date - restocking fee is 15% of the sales amount and no cross-shipment.
- Over 45 calendar days from the invoice date – no return, cross-shipments or credit.
- Custom modified items(s) – no return, cross-shipment or credit.
- Special purchase item(s) – no return, cross-shipments or credit.
- All credit items must be complete and fit for resale before credit is issued.
Request for RMA Service: email@example.com
* Credit policy does not apply to software items. Software is not returnable for credit.